How to Use
- How to use EDMC
- Everyone can use Earthquake Disaster Materials Collection(EDMC).
- How to search catalog
- You can search by online catalog.
- These data are so precious that the library refrains from lending them out.
- You can duplicate some but cannot others, so please inquire officers about that.
- If you have something,
- When you did not find out the book that you seek or did not understand how to search data or how to use machines, please ask officers.
- Where is EDMC?
- The Collection is on the third floor of the Library for Social Sciences, Kobe University Library.
- EDMC runs from 11 to 17 on weekday.
(You can apply to duplicate materials until 16:30.)
- Every Saturday and Sunday
- Holydays about National Holydays stipulated by law
- The anniversary of the founding establishment (May 15)
- The end and beginning of a year (from Dec 28 to Jan 4）
- A day of pigeonhole in library
- You can take a city bus 36-service route from each station, Mikage in Hanshin line, Rokkoumichi in JR line, and Rokkou in Hankyu line to "Shindai Seimon Mae"(the Main Gate of Kobe Univ). It takes 5 minutes from the bus stop to this library.
- Address and phone number
- Address : Library for Social Sciences, Kobe University Library, Rokkoudai-cho 2-1 Nada-ku Kobe 657-8501
Phone: +81-78-803-7342 FAX: +81-78-803-7336